Saturday, February 19, 2011

Found-Art Project: Progress Pics

Here are some process pics from my found-art project! I decided to separate the junk papers in my desk into piles representing different social spheres. Am thinking that I'll do Irish dance, school, and church. Right now I'm working on the full-face mask made of journal pages that will represent me as I truly am. Anyways, enjoy the progress pics!



Goopy papermache mess. Horrible to get off the counters, btw.




So, first attempt could have gone better. I didn't realize quite how badly I was grimacing. As the paper mache dried, it just made everything that much more pronounced....


Second attempt went a lot better. Made sure not to grimace! I had to add a layer after I pulled it off my face just to improve the mask's strength. 



No comments:

Post a Comment